Frequently Asked Questions
E-mail us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Ali, Zenver's founder
Ali is an international yoga and meditation teacher, a business owner, and social worker. As an undergraduate Psychology student in the early 2000's, she took a class called Zen Buddhism which changed the course of her life. That class sparked the hunt for self-realization and since then, she has explored various techniques to increase awareness and reduce her own suffering. Through the self-healing properties of meditation and yoga, her life transformed from depressive and anxiety-ridden to open-hearted and purposeful.
Ali has completed 500 hours of yoga teacher training with Yax Yoga Concepts, based in Virginia Beach. She also holds a Masters Degree in Social Work, specializing in clinical mental health and wellness. In her classes you’ll experience guided meditation, breathwork, meditative music, contemplative themes, and intelligent sequencing focused on opening the myofascial lines of the body. With her affectionate personality, heartwarming approach, and soothing voice, you will feel right at home in one of her classes.
Is Zenver closing?
- The physical studio space at 3729 32nd Avenue is closing but Zenver as a brand, a vibe, a spirit, will stay alive through many different avenues. Through Ali’s weekly classes (live-stream/Nurture). Through the online community. Through online content focusing on yoga, mental health, and wellness (follow us on Instagram & Facebook). Through local and international retreats. Through community events, workshops, and trainings.
When is the physical studio space closing?
- As of June 1st, we will no longer occupy the physical studio space on 32nd Avenue.
Will you still be hosting live-stream classes on Zoom?
- As of June 1st, the current live-stream schedule will end. Please continue to practice with us until then, signing up like normal through the Mindbody app or through our schedule. Drop-ins are still only $10 and you can use any remaining class packs or memberships.
- Ali will continue to offer her Sunday 10am class on Zoom (and in-person at Nurture starting July 5th - only 3 in-person spots available and you can still join via live-stream). Information on how to sign up for these classes will be announced soon.
What is Nurture? Where is Nurture located?
- Nurture, a Wellcare Marketplace, is a convenient, single location for the community to enjoy beauty, wellness, and fitness offerings, while simultaneously coming together to support local businesses and enjoy being together. Whether you’re looking for a place to gather for a cocktail with friends, in search of a new yoga class, on the lookout for a new therapist, or needing a haircut, Nurture has you covered.
- Nurture is located at 2949 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
How can I sign up for classes with Ali on Zoom and at Nurture once the current schedule has ended?
- Information on how to sign up for these classes will be announced soon.
- In-person classes at Nurture will start July 5th and will still include a live-stream option. We will be following all COVID protocols in accordance with the City of Denver (read more about that here).
- After May 31st, we will no longer be taking reservations through Mindbody.
Is the Zenver At Home Library still available?
- Yes! The Zenver At Home Library will still be available and classes will continue to be added weekly. This on-demand library houses 60+ yoga, meditation, and yoga nidra videos taught by your favorite Zenver teachers. Check it out here. Use code 50OFF for 50% off your first month!
What’s happening to all of the teachers?
- They are all still around and want to connect with you! We encourage you to follow them on social media and support their individual efforts. We will be sharing their Facebook pages, IG handles, and upcoming events and classes on our social media pages (follow us so you don't miss it: Instagram & Facebook).
Will you still hold workshops, teacher trainings, and retreats?
- YES! The next yoga teacher training is postponed until a later date as we explore a virtual/in-person hybrid format. Ali is also still offering Yoga Teacher Mentorship for 200 hour certified yoga teachers.
- The Peru retreat is rescheduled for March 2021 (and yes there are spaces available)!
- We are planning on doing a small Yoga + Hot Springs Retreat at Mt Princeton again next January (our 3rd year in a row - dates will be announced soon)!
- Email email@example.com to inquire about any of these offerings.
It was mentioned that Ali feels called to expand into the mental health space, how do she plan to do that?
- Ali holds a Masters Degree in Social Work, with a current interest in mindfulness, somatic, and nature-based therapies. As she explores her new career, she will share her insights and offerings on Zenver's IG and FB pages.
I have an unused Class Pack, Membership, or Gift Card. Who can I talk to about that?
- Information will be provided to all Class Pack or Membership holders after May 31st. Please email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive an email by June 6th.
I have more questions, can I send an email?
- Yes, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any and all questions by emailing email@example.com